Health + Safety
COVID-19 Cleaning Practices
At Campfire Hotel, we believe in being transparent about our practices to ensure guest and employee health and safety. Below you will find the steps and processes we have adopted along with updated community guidelines. We want our staff, visitors, and guests to feel safe and welcome at our hotel as we all continue to manage the spread of COVID-19. Together we can ensure your travels return with the same joy and enthusiasm Campfire guests have come to expect.
Currently, Campfire Hotel is open and operating as usual with a few modifications to amenities for your safety.
The pool and hot tub have limited spaces available. Daily sign up for each allowing for 1 hour pool and 30 minute hot tub sessions.
Bookings are available from our website or by calling 541-382-1515.
– All frequently touched surfaces (door handles, elevators, handrails) are disinfected on a continual basis.
– Masks covering the nose and mouth are required in all public spaces.
– Public restrooms and handwashing stations cleaned and disinfected on a continual basis.
– Masks and gloves will be worn by staff while cleaning.
– Signs placed in visible locations reminding staff and guests about physical distancing.
– Dedicated Staff person to public area cleaning.
– In-Room Cleaning procedures were developed by our Director of Housekeeping with County Public Health.
– All rooms are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants recommended by the CDC.
– Staff will wear masks and gloves anytime they enter an occupied guest room.
– Housekeeping service during your stay will be limited to new linens by request.
Contactless check in/out available with keyless room entry via our Open Key app
– Employees will have their temperatures checked at the start of each shift.
– Employees have received additional paid sick leave.
– Employee break rooms and restrooms will be disinfected.
– Employees breaks and lunches will be staggered to prevent more than three people in break room at any time.
– Employees will be masked in public areas.
At Campfire, our community is our soul. We cannot provide a safe, fun atmosphere without everyone doing their part. Be patient and respectful of your fellow guests, everyone has a different risk threshold for COVID-19. We strive, as always, to create an environment where everyone feels welcome.
Our Five Guidelines
– Please remember to physically distance yourself from other parties at a distance of 6 feet or more.
– Guests are required to wear masks when in our public spaces.
– Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
– If you do need to sneeze or cough, please do so into the crook of your elbow, allowing as much coverage as possible.
– Be nice, it’s Oregon.